The USS Salem offers a new and unique meeting place for groups of all sizes. The Salem’s historic atmosphere makes for a great meeting location.
- Birthday Party – Birthday celebrations for all ages. Celebrate the young and young at heart aboard the USS Salem. The birthday VIP will be honorary the Officer of the Day, and much more! You’ll have exclusive use of the Chief Petty Officers Mess Function Room which comfortably seats 22 people around the original table. $200 package includes a guided tour for 14 people. Additional guests can be added for $10 per person. You’re welcome to bring your own food aboard. Choice of 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 1:00pm – 3:30 p.m.
- The Wardroom located on the Salem’s second deck is an ideal location for meetings with seating for groups of 75. The Wardroom is equipped with a sound system, and catering area for lunch or dinner.
- Main Deck: From May until October, a tent is setup on the stern. There is seating available for 100 (we provide the tables and chairs).
- Second Deck: Chief Petty Officers Mess: will seat up to 30 and is available for meetings and small functions (table comfortably seats 22-24 for dinner).
- After Crew’s Mess: The entire area will accommodate up to 150 people during the winter season, the room can be setup with seating for up to 100.
- Ward Room: This area will accommodate up to 75 people with tables and chairs (there is a galley adjacent, that may used for serving purposes).
The function room rental also includes a tour of the USS Salem. Take a break during your function and explore the ship from stem to stern.