The Greater Boston Paranormal Associates offer guided paranormal investigations aboard USS Salem on select Friday and Saturday nights from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM for $50 per person. Public and private investigations are being scheduled for the 2023 season. There will be PLENTY of surprises, special events and guest investigators this season so stay tuned!
* Experienced guides and ALL necessary equipment provided, including but not limited to;
* Electro-Magnetic Field Detectors
* Laser Thermometers
* Infrared Video Cameras
* Grid Emitting Lasers
* Digital Voice Recorders (with headphones)
For more information, please email USSSalem@thegbpa.com
USS Salem is a storied warship, and was at one time the most powerful vessel in the United States Navy's vaunted arsenal. She was never given the opportunity to use her massive 8" automatic cannons in anger, but rest assured there was plenty of misery and death aboard Salem...
When coupled with the many sailors who still walk the passageways, they make USS Salem one of the most haunted locations in the United States.In October of 2019 the "Sea Witch" was featured on the Travel Channel's Most Terrifying Places.You can watch the episode hereor, if you're a little more bold, you can spend an evening on the ship with the paranormal investigators featured in the show and possibly speak with the spirits yourself...You now have an opportunity to try and communicate with the long dead residents of the ship because USS Salem offers numerous options for paranormal enthusiasts no matter what your level of expertise may be.If you're a group of experienced investigators we stay out of your way and offer assistance only when requested, but if you're a group of novices on your first hunt, we can be there every step of the way. We'll provide all the equipment you need for a professional investigation, we'll guide you to hot spots and even help you with your evidence review. The standard investigation is 5 hours at a cost of $50 per person regardless of what kind of support you may or may not need and we'll gladly discuss other options to meet your group's specific needs. The GBPA and USS Salem can always make accommodations and provide discounts for larger groups!
Don't hesitate to reach out to us via email at USSSalem@theGBPA.com if you have any questions or are ready to book your investigation.
SAVE THE DATE:
Para-Expo 2023 will be held May 19-21, 2023
Space is Limited!
• Paranormal Investigation: Friday, May 19, 2023 7pm - midnight (don't need to stay the full time) $50 per person. Maximum capacity: 25.
• General Admission: Saturday & Sunday, May 20-21, 2023 9am-6pm (admission valid all day) $20 per person
• Vendor: 2 days (Saturday - Sunday) $75 per person/space. Limited space available. Set up Saturday 7am-9am. Must be present the entire event. Breakdown Sunday 6pm-9pm. Please complete application and submit payment. https://forms.gle/AhbYNdqUiAt31BHHA
The 2023 Speaker and Event Schedule is still being developed.
2022 speakers included:
• Ellen MacNeil, Jack Kenna, Carly Hall, and Lucky Belcamino from S.P.I.R.I.T.S of New England
• Sam Baltrusis is an author and television personality.
• Cody Ray DesBiens and Satori Hawes from The Atlantic Paranormal Society and Ghost Nation.
• Mike Stevens is the founder of Granite Sky Services.
• Dave McCullough is a Bigfoot researcher from Massachusetts.
• Jim Chianese and Jeff Banks from Connecticut Ghost Investigations.
• Houdini and Doyle: Their strange paranormal friendship, when they met, their individual beliefs in the paranormal, and how they ultimately parted ways and why.
• Dennis Stone, owner of America's Stonehenge